Everywhere. In case you weren’t paying attention, the Muslim world may be growing by leaps and bounds simply through immigration and obnoxious birth rates. The Catholic Church recently admitted the volume of Muslims has surpassed their particular numbers. It has become reported nowadays there are over 9 million Muslims in the European Union alone that will likely double by 2020. In the United States it is estimated nowadays there are approximately 8 million Muslims, that is up substantially since 2000 when there was clearly just 1.5 million reported. Such an influx would normally go unnoticed, but due to the War on Terror as well as the role played by Islamic extremists, alarms are already sounded as there are growing concern about the impact from the expanding Muslim world.
Islam is divided into two basic denominations; the Sunni and the Shia. About 90% of most Muslims are Sunni, the remainder 10% are Shia. (1) The division might be traced to the death of Mohammed in AD 632. The Sunnis believe that the legitimate head of Islam ought to be elected from certified clerics. The Sunnies chose Abu Bakr, Mohammed’s close friend, being the very first Caliph with the Islamic nation.
As Christianity struggles against predictable annihilation, Pope Enyo enlists the service of his holy knight Siegfried von Hirshhorn, as they is briefed around the situation and furnished with a team and outfitted with weaponry. Working in concert with Israel’s Mossad, he orchestrates a counter terrorism force in the convent of San Teodora, located outside of Rome, proof against all governmental laws; working under direct orders from the Vatican.
Am I including Islam inside my denouncement of religions failure? Absolutely! I believe, in simple terms, the principles of faith are perfect and best for most of humanity, however the way religion may be given to humanity continues to be more a slave making tool when compared to a liberating force. I believe in the truth of Almighty God along with the word that’s revealed to the prophets were absolutely correct inside their original form.
I was in a position to go on to my destination, but for many Egyptians, their “taxi rides” ended about the “dark side.” I had the chance to get quality descriptions of the “dark side” by talking to many Egyptians who had been inside “Zinzanah,” the torture cells in the regime. They spoke of the beatings, the cigarette burns, the dogs, along with other horrors that they experienced directly or witnessed. This is part from the reality that contributed to the revolution which has succeeded in ousting Hosni Mubarak.
He was the founder of International Spiritual Movement Anjuman Serfaroshan Islam only every other movement just isn’t related to him; as they didn’t form any movement apart from International Spiritual Movement Anjuman Serfaroshan Islam, that has branches in USA, China, UK, Italy, UAE, Oman, Germany, Gulf countries, European Countries with International Secretariat in Kotri Sharif, Sindh, Pakistan. He nominated Wasi Muhammad Qureshi because president of International Spiritual Movement Anjuman Serfaroshan Islam in 1996, who’s till date doing its job per the instructions of Gohar Shahi. His family including his wife, five sons plus a daughter doesn’t have role in International Spiritual Movement Anjuman Serfaroshan Islam depending on the instruction of Gohar Shahi nonetheless they favored all the decisions taken through the officials of International Spiritual Movement Anjuman Serfaroshan Islam.
As there are a amount of Islamic books being published annually, it becomes challenging to select people that are fact based and good to see in the scores accessible in stores. For a book lover at all like me, the most important portion of reading could be the number of books that I read to acheive something informative, well written and never repetitive. For this very reason, I always find yourself doing more research about recent books before I go to get one. Here is little compilation of the very popular Islamic books in the recent years which are interesting to see!